Thursday, March 27, 2014

Lingerie Diva Staff Picks

At Lingerie Diva we see a lot of lingerie, and I mean A LOT. Even as a woman working with lingerie on a daily basis is pretty great. I can't think of a better way to learn about every kind of lingerie imaginable from some of the sexiest lingerie labels out there. I know personally my lingerie drawer has greatly expanded since I started with Lingerie Diva. I have compiled some of our staff's favorite lingerie pieces for every occasion. Let us know which styles are your favorite and what you would like to see more of!

 

Dotted Mesh Bustier Set                                   A Million Kisses Bustier & Thong 

 

Pink Victorian Set                                               Satin Corset Garter Dress

Sexy Lingerie Sexy Lingerie

Queen Miss Microfiber Chemise                                 Black Faux Leather Corset & Thong

 

Side Lace-Up Cami Set                                                           Blush Bra Set

Sexy Lingerie Sexy Lingerie

Queen Cupids Arrow Chemise                               Ruffle Maid Chemise and G-String Set

Sexy Lingerie 

Sexy Magic Lace Teddy                                            2 Piece Lolita Fringe Set

 Sexy Lingerie


Sexy Lingerie 

Lusty Leopard Babydoll                                           Steamy Schoolgirl Costume Set

Sexy Lingerie Sexy Lingerie

Invisible Lace Chemise                                            Leopard Love Bra


Sexy Lingerie Sexy Lingerie

Queen Sparkle Garter Slip                                         Deep Desires Cami Set

 Sexy Lingerie

Simply Stunning Bra Set                                               Strappy Sins Bra Set

Sexy Lingerie Sexy Lingerie

Hot Pink Bustier                                             3 Piece Mouse Accessory Kit

2 comments:

Joe eckerman said...

All I can say is WOW, your line of lingerie is so sweet, I am a big fan, Please keep up the great work, I Love all of it,Joe

Anonymous said...

All I can say is WOW, your line of lingerie is so sweet, I am a big fan, Please keep up the great work, I Love all of it,Joe